Tuesday 14 April 2009

Karma Award from Ginger


My friend Ginger - her link is at the end of this post has awarded me this lovely Karma Award. Thank you Ginger.
Karma Award
These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind of bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.I would love to pass this award on to all the bogs I visit, but have to limit it to max 8!! Here is the link to Loves to Dream which is Ginger's brilliant, informative blog, go visit her to find out so many snippets of interest and 'how-to's ' - so much stuff you will be amazed.

1. Stephanie Queen of Dreamz
2. Kristen Kards and Klay
3. Rosie ATC Exchange
4. Sandie Sandie's Sanctuary
5. Judy Mangaroamade
6. A challenge blog that rocks !!Art on the Darkside.
7. Lynn A Dreams Eye View

4 comments:

Stephanie Suzanne Designs said...

Ed, Congrats on the award! You are a kind soul and people just seem to "feel" that! :0) Have a great week!

Stephanie
Queen of Dreamsz

Kristen H said...

Thanks, Ed!!! I never looked on this blog before, don't know why. I am glad I did, there are some nice things on here. l love Maxine!!!
Have a great weekend.

Hugz!

jacque4u2c said...

GOOD FOR YOU!!!! Thanks to for giving it to Kristen because she bestowed it on to me - I just love my blogger friends!

Stephanie Suzanne Designs said...

Hey Ed, thanks so much! How sweet..I love your blog too. :0) Blogland rocks!!! So many nice ladies...

I shall have to ponder who my eight recipients will be!

Hugs, Stephanie